Network Design | Migrations | Upgrades | Troubleshooting
Are you looking for an experienced independent network expert that is capable of both designing and delivering your new Local Area Network or Wireless solution? Maybe you already have an existing network but it needs to be upgraded or redesigned? Perhaps you have some intermittent network connectivity issues that are very difficult to troubleshoot and you are desperate for expert help?
Do you want to deal with multiple delivery managers, account managers, risk managers (the list goes on) or would you prefer just a single point of contact that knows technology inside out and can help you with planning, scheduling and implementing most complex wired or wireless network migrations?
I have years of experience dealing with various aspects of network design, migration, upgrades as well as in-depth troubleshooting skills. If you prefer to deal directly with the engineer instead of various layers of corporate structure then look no further. I can help you with any activities around the wired or wireless network and trust me you will not find more passionate individual that not only knows technology well but is fun to work with.
I am also very good teacher with great attention to detail so if you need better understanding of certain technology don’t spend thousands of pounds on courses that aren’t designed for your needs. I can certainly help with your staff training and development.
I cover the following technologies:
- Routing & Switching on all Cisco Hardware Platforms – including Catalyst & Nexus Switches
- Wireless on Cisco Portfolio of Wireless LAN Controllers
- Security – Identity Services Engine, ASA Firewalls
- Management – Prime Infrastructure
- In-depth troubleshooting – Wireshark Packet Capture
- Large scale network design, migrations and upgrades
- Staff training: Routing, Switching, Wireless, Security, Troubleshooting
Have look at my Freelance Profile & CV where I listed few examples of large scale network designs, migrations & upgrades that I led in the past.